Knowing these 5 Blackjack Tips and Tricks will ensure a good time…and a heavier wallet. Nothing seduces more gamblers to empty their wallets than the siren's call that is the 21 table. It's so easy to get caught up in the action that you often forget the exact value of those pretty little chips you are wagering. These tricks will help guide the average player to success at the casino.
- DON'T PLAY DRUNK! – If you are looking for Blackjack tips, this is the most important one. There is nothing better than sitting around a 21 table with friends and throwing back a few libations. But if you are trying to win money, don't drink and bet. For obvious reasons your judgement will be distorted and you could end up betting foolishly or past your means. Don't be the buzzkill of the group on your next Vegas trip by losing all your money the first night because you were a hammered idiot!
- Learn Basic Strategy – We have never seen anything more frustrating than sitting at a blackjack table with someone that has no idea how to play the game. If you see some moron splitting 20's or hitting 16's against the dealers 6…………….LEAVE QUICKLY! Basic strategy is Blackjack 101, it is the basis for what the pros use to stay in the black against the casinos. Most casinos will even help you out by selling basic strategy cards in the gift shop. These cards give the player a hand-by-hand count of what you should in each situation. This Blackjack tip could save or make lots of cash on your next casino trip.
- Don't Play Alone – This blackjack tip could also be a lifesaver at the tables. Blackjack is a game of timing. Over time the casino WILL win your money. Sorry, but that is how the game is designed. When you play alone, you will obviously see more hands each hour, which is what the house wants. Play with a small group of good players for maximum effectiveness. This Blackjack tip will ensure your bankroll stays complete.
- Stay away from Auto Shufflers – The auto shuffler is the blackjack player's worst enemy. We are almost convinced that they are tiny computers that can calculate the cards and number of people playing to ensure that the house kicks butt. I doubt the gaming commission would allow that to actually happen, however auto shufflers do not allow you to have any idea of the direction of the deck being played. Stick to single and double deck games and if you play a six deck shoe, make sure they are being hand shuffled by the dealer.
- Stay Upbeat – Gambling in general should be looked at as entertainment. Obviously, you are trying to win every time you sit down, however this will most likely never be the case. Having a bad attitude at the blackjack table is a good way to send out bad vibes to your fellow players and the dealer. Although science has yet to prove this fact, players with bad attitudes not only piss everyone off around them, they also lose every time. (OK, we made that last part up)
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."