This list of five blind date ideas: Denver can get you started on plans for what could become a beautiful relationship. Blind dates can be a bit scary. You are unsure what the other person will enjoy, and have no idea if you will be able to maintain conversation for the duration of dinner. Using a few tips, you can avoid these fears and ensure a good time is had by all involved, regardless of the chemistry factor.
- Botanic Gardens. One blind date idea for Denver is to visit the Botanic Gardens. The green scenery and colorful points of nature at each section act as conversation starters for those who have found nothing else in common. If the date is going too badly, there are available guided tours. While listening to a guide speak, no conversation is needed. The price is fairly affordable, so if the date goes down the tubes quickly, not much is lost. Botanic Gardens, 1007 York St., Denver, CO 80206.
- Byer-Evans House Museum. A blind date idea for Denver that doesn't require too much talking is a tour of this down town museum. The landmark is circa 1912 home, kept in tact for viewing a page from the city's past. If the date is going well by the end of the tour, several restaurants and cafes are close by. If the date is not going well, the end of the tour can be the end of the date. Byer-Evans House Museum, 1310 Bannock Street , Denver, Colorado 80204.
- Elitch Gardens. A blind date idea for Denver does not have to equal a boring day. Elitch Gardens amusement park offers something for every level of enjoyment. From romantic carousel rides to no-conversation-needed thrill events, this place makes it easy to take a total stranger along for the day. If things aren't going smoothly, choose the fast and furious attractions. If chemistry kicks in, try a comfy ride in an antique track car. Elitch Gardens, 2000 Elitch Circle, Denver, CO 80204.
- Sports. For the sports fan, a blind date idea for Denver may involve a trip to see The Rockies or the Broncos. Whichever the season, viewing a game can turn romantic by holding hands and cuddling.
- Great Divide Brewing Company. A final blind date idea for Denver is to visit the Great Divide Brewing Company. If the date is going well, you can enjoy the history and process of creating beer. If it is going poorly, you can enjoy the selections of beer available. Great Divide Brewing Company, 2201 Arapahoe Street, Denver, CO 80205.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.