While contacts are becoming increasingly popular in Hollywood, at least 5 blonde actors with glasses are often spotted wearing their favorite pair. While some blonde actors wear them outside of the spotlight, others have only worn them on movie or television appearances. Regardless of the occasion, many blonde actors are still sporting glasses instead of contacts.
- Andy Dick. Andy Dick began his claim to fame on his outspoken 2001 and 2002 talk show, “The Andy Dick Show.” Outside of his bright blonde locks, Andy is popular for wearing his black rectangular-shaped glasses. He commonly wears this particular style of frame and is not without them in most cases.
- Kid Rock. Fellow blonde actor, Kid Rock, has starred in movies such as "Joe Dirt," "Coyote Ugly" and "Road Trip." Though not found wearing glasses often, Kid Rock does own a few pairs and wears them from time to time.
- Corey Haim. Child actor Corey Haim wore glasses throughout the stages of his early movie career. As he got older, he did not wear the glasses quite as often. However, it is unknown whether he wore them for style purposes or if he later switched to contacts.
- Josh Holloway. Another blonde actor, Josh Holloway, played James "Sawyer" Ford in 116 episodes of “Lost” throughout the 2004 to 2010 seasons. In many episodes, Josh wears small-framed lenses and is not often with them outside of the show.
- Paul Walker. Fellow blonde Paul Walker, having starred in movies such as "Brokedown Palace," "Joyride" and the "Fast and the Furious" franchise, also wears glasses. He is also another blonde actor that is not seen sporting glasses often, but does wear them occasionally.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …