5 Body Language Signs A Woman Likes You
Have you wondered what are the five body language signs a woman likes you? We speak to each other in more ways than words. If you learn the other ways women communicate desire, you'll be ahead of the pack. Smart men know when a woman's body language says "go."
- Plays with her hair. One of the five body language signs a woman likes you is when she plays with her hair. That subtle twisting of her locks while smiling and engaging in conversation is a definite sign she is into you.
- Moves closer to you. When a woman is interested in you, she will move physically closer. You have a pretty safe bet going if she displays this body language sign. After all, when you dig a chick, don't you want to be close to her? Women typically don't get close to men that turn them off.
- Mirrors her body image after yours. It's said that couples do it all the time, but did you know that mirroring her body after yours is one of the five body language signs a woman likes you? If you cross your legs, she will follow suit. If you move closer, so will she. This type of body language shows a definite groove between you two. What else can you get her to mimic?
- Licks her lips. It's sexy when a woman licks her lips, especially if it's because she's interested in you. A great body language sign a woman likes you is to see her tongue moving slowly across her lips. Is she ready to eat you alive? Of course, you're not afraid of her and instead, welcome the attention. Is she biting her lip? This is also one of the five body language signs a woman like you. It's a coy way to invite you to taste those luscious lips!
- She'll touch you. If she's touching you, it's in the bag she's into you. When she lightly touches your arm, brushes her hand against your chest, or reaches for your face, it's one of the five body language signs a woman likes you. Women are sensual creatures, too! They enjoy touching things they like. Aren't you glad she's touching you?