These 5 boxing tips for fighting can help you when strategies turn into a brawling match. Sometimes the best way to win a boxing match is to use your aggression and tactics to overwhelm your opponent. Take the following 5 boxing tips for fighting into consideration for winning the match in this way.
- Keep your composure. It may seem contradictory, but you can't lose your senses when the match becomes overly aggressive. Pick your spots and don't make mistakes that you'll regret.
- Switch it up. If you have a preference for certain combinations, be aware of this so you can switch it up on your opponent. Instead of leading the combination with a left jab, fake it and go with a right hook. Always keep your opponent guessing to give you the upper hand.
- Always keep your hands up. One of the biggest mistakes boxers make when it becomes a slugging match is losing one's guard. Keep your hands up after every punch.
- Play to your strengths and your opponent's weaknesses. When you are aggressive, make sure you know what you're doing and how you will do it. Understand the weaknesses to unravel them with what you're good at.
- Keep the pressure on your opponent. When you turn a match into that of a slugging match, it's alright to take brakes and systematically work down your opponent. But when you put the pressure on, keep it on until you break through and finish him off, or until it's time to box more.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?