5 Breast Massage Tips
The 5 breast massage tips will not only assist in relaxation, but stimulation. A woman's breasts are an erogenous zone and massage can not only relieve stress, but sexually arouse them. Whatever the reason for the massage, there are a few techniques for maximum pleasure and effectiveness. Remember that a woman's breasts are often a private matter. Some women are sensitive concerning the shape or appearance of their breasts. Keep these factors in mind when giving or offering to give a massage.
- Nipple smoothing. The first breast massage tip focuses on the nipple area. The nipples are the most sensitive area of the breast. Pinching or too much pressure on this area can be uncomfortable for many women. Place the finger tips on either side of the nipple. Gently press outward away from the nipple. Move the finger tips to the top and bottom of the nipple and repeat the outward motion. Repeat the process several times, covering each area. Apply a little more pressure with each round of rubbing, but never press hard.
- The Palm. This simple breast massage tip involves placing a the palm of the hand over the front of the breast. In a slow motion, squeeze gently and evenly, engulfing the entire breast. Turn your hands in various positions to include the entire frontal area.
- Under push. The next breast massage tip starts with placing the thumb on one side of the underneath of the breast and splitting the hand so the rest of the hand is on the other side. Push the breast upwards, moving your hand over the entire breast and repeating.
- Circle Grasp. Use this breast massage tip for erotic or relaxation purposes. Place the palm of the hand onto the nipple and move in a circular motion.
- Side Squish. The final breast massage tip involves laying a hand on the side of each breast. With a small amount of force, press the breasts together. Repeat multiple times.