5 Butt Shaping Exercises
Doing these 5 butt shaping exercises will give you the look from behind you are seeking. For making those jeans look good or simply improving the way you feel when you look in the mirror, doing butt shaping exercises are the answer. Consult with a doctor before embarking on a strenuous exercise routine. Do not over-do it. Pace yourself and build-up your routine over time. Do not expect miracles. All persons muscle structures are slightly different. Your butt may not change to the shape you desire, but it will become firm and rounder.
- Kick backs. One of the butt shaping exercises which can be done at home without assistance is kick backs. The exercise starts down on the hands and knees. Extend one leg straight out, even with the back. Bend the knee towards the ceiling and point the toe. Lift the upward, moving the pointed toe towards the ceiling. Return to the bent position and repeat. Repeat the exercise ten to twenty times. Switch to the other leg and repeat the actions.
- Controlled Flutter. These butt shaping exercises require a chair or wall for balance. Hold on with one hand to an object for balance. Lift the opposite leg about three inches out to the side. Slightly bend the knee backwards to approximately a 20 degree angle. Lift the leg outward about a foot and return. You will immediately feel the butt area tighten.
- Squats. Another one of the butt shaping exercises that can be performed at home is the squat. Plant feet at shoulder width. Push the butt backwards slightly while keeping the back in an upward and straight position. Bend at the knees and lower the body at least six inches and return. Repeat at least ten times.
- Lunges. Butt shaping exercises include lunges. Step one foot out further than a normal step and bend the knee the lower the body down. Come up and step the other leg forward and repeat. Add this to your walking routine.
- Isometrics. This form is one of butt shaping exercises that can be performed anywhere, anytime. Sit on a chair with feet on the floor. Squeeze the butt muscles together, raising the body up. Repeat at least twenty times.