5 Camping Sites In Spain
Freshen up your Spanish, there are 5 camping sites in Spain you must visit. Camping is an activity many do every day. If you've never experienced camping in another country, then you might be missing something. If Spain's culture and cuisine doesn't draw you in, then maybe these campsites will. A good number of sites feature access to the beach, mountains and nearby restaurants. Some even have bars and hot showers available. Book your next camping trip in Spain at one of these 5 Camping Sites.
- Camping El Pino: This campsite is in Andalucia, Spain. It is minutes from the beach and a nature reserve. They offer tent rentals and supplies as well as 290 pitches. If you need a bungalow or caravan, they have it. Camping El Pino also has a free swimming pool and water slide for the kids or for the adults. Other amenities include: Internet, water hook-ups and telephone. During the day, head over to nearby bars or restaurants for a hot meal and a drink or two. Camping doesn't have to be just about the outdoors. You can still enjoy everything else while you're there. 29793 Torrox-Costa, Andalucia, Spain.
- Camping La Fresneda: This is just one of many camping sites in Teruel. It's located by a lake in the beautiful countryside. La Fresneda is a lot smaller than El Pino with only 28 pitches, but it still offers a great time camping. You get all the nice hook-ups that you need and you can even hike the mountains, horseback ride or fish in the lake. The only downside is the lack of rentals and no pets allowed. You need to bring all the camping gear you need for your stay. 44596 La Fresneda, Teruel, Spain.
- Camping Amaida: Located in Asturias is this cool site. It's in the countryside and just a step away from the beach. You'll also find the terrain to be flat and very shady. There's room for 97 pitches, so bring your camper, caravan or tents. Unlike La Fresneda, pets are allowed on this site. When you're not camping, take a bike ride or play volleyball. If that's not enough for you, then go kayaking or windsurfing. Amaida is one of the best camping sites in Asturias. 33700 Luarca, Asturias, Spain.
- Camping Playa Cambrils-Don Camilo: Yes, the name sounds like a Spanish Don, but it does have some outstanding amenities. For one, it's located on the coast; the beach is a few feet away. Second, it has 570 pitches and 220 rentals available. You also have access to bars, dance clubs, restaurants and other fantastic things in the area. Find this site in hot Catalonia. 43850 Cambrils, Taragona, Spain.
- Camping Internacional Aranjuez: This camping site is in Madrid. Madrid is hotspot for any vacation, especially camping. It's close by a nature reserve, hiking and mountain bike riding. You'll find 178 pitches and 20 rentals available. Amenities include hot showers, running water and sports. There's yoga and massage if you need to relax a bit before hitting the nearby disco. This camp site has more to offer than just the great outdoors. 28300 Aranjuez, Madrid, Spain.
Enjoy your vacation at any one of these camping sites in Spain. They provide other things to do to keep you interested and busy.