There are 5 card drinking games that you and your friends can play at your next party, or the next time you are out at the bar. Whether you are drinking beer or mixed drinks, using drinking games can be a fun way to pass the evening away. You will need at least two people to play each the 5 card drinking games in this article.
- Beer Blackjack. Any of the casino card games could qualify for a list of the 5 card drinking games that are the most fun to play, but Blackjack offers a few different scenarios that make it one of the more entertaining games to drink to. You play Beer Blackjack using standard Blackjack rules; the person closest to 21 without going over wins. With Beer Blackjack, the drinking is based on the different possible outcomes. Like any drinking game, the drinking rules are geared towards getting everyone drunk as fast as possible. If the dealer gets a Blackjack then everyone at the table drinks two drinks. If you go over 21 (called a bust) then you have to drink three drinks. If you win a hand, you can designate that one person at the table drink two drinks.
- Liar! Liar! Liar! Liar! is a relatively simple drinking game, but it can create a lot of tension. That is why it is one of the 5 card drinking games you should play. The larger your group, the less fun this game is. So if you can keep participation down to five or six people per deck of cards, you can have more fun. Everyone is dealt a card at a time until the deck is distributed. You choose one person to start. The object is to get rid of your cards, starting with the ace and moving down to the two. The starting person lays down a group of cards, face down, that he says represents the number of aces he has. If someone thinks he is lying, then she would yell out "Liar! Liar!" If the person laying down the cards is not lying, then the person calling him out has to drink the number of drinks that corresponds to the number of cards that were laid down. If the person is called out and he is lying, then he has to keep all of his cards and take the number of drinks that correspond to the number of cards he laid down.
- Up and Down the River. Up and Down the River should be confined to just six players, or less, per deck. Each person is dealt four cards that are put face up on the table. The dealer then flips over the first card in the remaining deck and says "one drink." If the first card is a queen, then everyone with a queen has to take one drink. If you have two queens then you take two drinks. You just keep going through the deck , raising the drink count by one for each card the dealer picks up, until there is only one player standing. That person, for better of for worse, is the winner.
- Colors. Colors is a drinking game that can be played by two people, or by a group of six to eight. Each person is dealt six cards face up including the dealer. Number cards are worth one drink and face cards are worth two. The dealer then flips over the first card on the deck. If it is a red number card then each person must take one drink for every red number card they have. If it is a red face card, then each person must take two drinks for every red face card they have.
- War. War is an ideal game to make one of the 5 card drinking games on this list because it is simple and well-known. Each person that loses a battle must drink once. Each person that loses a war has to drink three times; once for each face down card he lost in the war.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.