Everybody needs some loving now and then, so follow these 5 casual sex dating tips to ensure continued success. There can be nothing better than guaranteed sex when you're in the mood. Whether you're getting it from an ex or just a friend there are definitely boundaries to keep in place. Mess with the system and you might find yourself alone on a chilly night instead of sharing a bed with your lover.
- Be honest. If you're in a casual sex situation you want to be open with your partner. Let her know up front that you just want a physical relationship and not a girlfriend. If it seems like one of you is falling for the other, which is sometimes hard to avoid, keep the conversation going and talk about it. This act of honesty can save the casual vibe or if you both feel it, can be the start of a wonderful relationship.
- Have tons of fun. Causal sex has a way of freeing you from inhibitions. You don't have to answer to this person like you would in a normal relationship. There is no courting or romantic dinners. Let the sex be exciting! Make roll playing sex dates and pick innovative places to get down. Act out each other's fantasies and your lover will never want things to change.
- Don't see each other every day. Keeping your meetings sporadic keeps the excitement going. You also run the risk of developing more serious feelings about your casual sex partner if she becomes a staple in your life. Give yourselves time to be single people in between your mercy calls.
- Set some boundaries. Some people dislike the idea of sharing a sex partner. If you are one of them make sure your lover respects your wishes. This may limit your time with her. Enjoy the ride but also know that you have not committed to anything for the long term. If she wants you to be honest about your sex life make sure you do so. If either of you are jealous people, setting boundaries up front can ease some future heart ache.
- Spending the night? The issue of spending the night can be tricky. A sense of intimacy is put in place when two people sleep next to each other. If you can handle it, then go for it. Cuddling is certainly better than sleeping alone.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …