Uncovering the 5 causes of bleeding after orgasm may seem like a daunting task; however, acquiring the proper education can help alleviate, even diminish, the symptoms. There are many causes for bleeding after orgasm for women, and the likelihood of a “broken” hymen remains rather high for those inquiring. Bleeding after orgasm signifies a serious problem that requires an evaluation from a qualified physician. Ask your insurance provider for a directory of recommended gynecologists. Preexisting conditions may worsen over time if left untreated.
- Cervical Precancerous Cells: Most precancerous states do not cause vaginal bleeding after orgasm. Pap smears act as tool for detection of the HPV virus. Do not let the heath care cost dissuade from acquiring proper testing. There are several county health departments and free clinics that may administer the test at a discounted rate.
- Uterine Precancerous Cells: Uterine cancer poses a serious risk for women aged 35 or over. Seek medical attention when dealing with bleeding after orgasm, especially if overweight. Obesity triggers estrogen production, which then enables the development of endometrial cancer. Order a endometrial biopsy to diagnose whether uterine cancer developed.
- Chlamydia or Gonorrhea: Chlamydia or gonorrhea, both sexually transmitted diseases, can infect the cervix, which causes excessive bleeding. Acquiring a cotton swab cervix test, usually obtained through a pelvic exam, or submitting a urine sample can help determine if either of these STDs pose a threat.
- Cervical Ectropion: Abnormal cervical cell growing occurring on the outside can cause bleeding after orgasm. Vaginal secretions irritate the cell growth because of the higher concentration of acid content. A physician can administer a speculum exam for proper diagnosis.
- Vulvar Tearing: Sometimes the vaginal or vulvar walls tear during sexual intercourse. Alcohol may work against sexual arousal, which can lead to tearing if consumed. Heath care providers can administer an exam and antibiotics to expedite the healing process.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Style Profile: Jesse Nolan of Caught a Ghost
One of the most stylish guys in indie music on the benefits of dressing up for your home office and the "Blossom"-esque trend men should avoid.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Game of Thrones bloopers, sex geckos and more conversation starters for any social situation.