The following health conditions represent 5 causes of a painful orgasm in men. Some men complain of migraine headaches during sex, but a painful orgasm usually means painful ejaculation and soreness in the genital region. While prostate cancer is the most serious cause of painful ejaculation, here is an overview of five more common health concerns.
- Urethritis. Urethritis is a painful inflammation of the urethra, usually caused by bacteria or virus infections. The bacteria responsible for urinary tract infections and some sexually transmitted diseases, like chlamydia and gonorrhea, can cause urethritis. The herpes simplex virus is another cause. Men can also experience painful orgasms due to injury or sensitivity to spermicides and contraceptive jellies and creams.
- Prostatitis. Prostatitis is another common cause of painful ejaculation and male orgasm. Prostatitis is a swelling of the prostate gland, usually caused by infection. Inflammation causes blockage in the prostate, allowing secretions to build up. A swollen prostate often causes considerable pain during and after ejaculation, as well as during urination and bowel movements.
- Epididymitis. Epididymitis is an inflammation of the epididymis, the tube that connects the testicle with the vas deferens. The condition is most common in young men, between the ages of nineteen and 35. An infection that spreads from the urethra to the bladder is the usual cause of epididymitis. Chlamydia and gonorrhea are two likely culprits, although other bacteria can also cause the condition. In addition to painful ejaculation, epididymitis can cause testicle pain, groin pain, and painful scrotal swelling.
- Orchitis. Orchitis is a painful swelling in one or both of the testicles. Like the health conditions above, it is most often caused by a virus or bacteria. It usually occurs with epididymitis or prostate infections and is often caused by STDs like gonorrhea and chlamydia. Orchitis has a number of painful symptoms, including painful urination, painful intercourse and ejaculation, scrotal swelling, testicle pain, and groin pain.
- Urethral Stricture. Urethral stricture is caused by inflammation or scar tissue that results from surgery, disease, or injury. It refers to an abnormally narrow urethra, the tube that carries urine from the bladder out of the body. Urethral stricture can cause the penis to swell, causing painful urination. Sexual intercourse, ejaculation, and orgasm can also be painful.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.