5 Cheap Car Amplifiers
The best 5 cheap car amplifiers are all those car audio systems that will attract the chicks to your car. With the right car amplifier, "babe magnet," is what you can officially call your car. A car amplifier is nothing more than a mobile audio amplifier. It's a committed electronic amplifier that's totally separate from other parts of your car's sound system.
- Alpine MRP-F300. The Alpine MRP-F300 is the best cheap car amplifier because it provides a lot of power and is compact to store, to boot! You can just hide this little baby away under the seat, and no one will know that it's there, providing you and your passengers with sound that is not just powerful, but also crystal clear. Clarity is a huge issue for car amplifier owners, and this cheap car amplifier delivers in all respects.
- Visonik V317SX. If you've ever wanted a reasonably priced car amplifier that also produces a lot of powerful sound, then this is your baby. A single-channel amplifier, it's rated at 600 watts per 2 ohms. This power rating means that it qualifies as either an entry, or a mid-market car amplifier. So if you want to have more time cruising the block and looking to pick up chicks (who you then can take home with you) instead of installing a complex car amp, buy this Visonik product.
- Sound Ordnance M-1350 Mono subwoofer amplifier. This is the third-best cheap car amplifier on account of its durable construction and great design, a win-win combination. An important feature of any car amplifier is its bass power because you want the whole block to be bouncing up and down when you drive past in your cool car. This cheap car amplifier features bass boost and a low-pass filter to do just that!
- Sony - Xplod 800W Class AB Bridgeable 2-Ch. MOSFET Amplifier. The variable crossovers on this cheap car amplifier feature flexible operation, which is always a good thing when cruising down the street. Another bonus with this cheap car amplifier is that its 5-50kHz frequency response features very accurate sound creation.
- Legacy LA1110SL Amp. This fifth-best cheap car amplifier features variable gain control, a remote turn on, and variable bass boost. In short, this cheap car amplifier comes with everything that you need in order to make the earth shake as you drive along with your block-rocking beats. This is the cheapest of all car amplifiers on this list, which makes it your best bet if you want something as an entry-level model.