5 Cheap Car Seats
Stretch your hard-earned dollars by choosing from one of these 5 cheap car seats on the market today. You ride in style, so can your baby. Approved by the Department of Transportation, they attach to the car’s existing seat belt connections. By choosing a convertible model, you stretch your money even further—first it’s a car seat, then a carrier. How handy is that? Your lady will be impressed with your ability to spend wisely. They’re also affordable gifts for showers.
- Alpha Omega Elite Nitron Convertible Car Seat. Costing less than a hundred dollars, this cheap car seat goes from your ride to a baby carrier in seconds. Face it to the rear or forwards depending on your child’s age. The five-point safety harness is also adjustable.
- Graco Comfortsport convertible car seat. Approved for airplane use and coming in at under a hundred dollars, this versatile seat faces rearward for infants up to 30 pounds, then faces forward for toddlers up to 40 pounds. That’s getting the most for your money.
- Evenflo- Chase Deluxe Booster Car seat. This comfortable seat is under seventy-five dollars, and is side-impact approved. The five- point harness is adjustable, and this seat sports an activity/storage tray. Use the seat rearward for infants up to 30 pounds, then face forward and use the car seat belts for 40 pounds up to 100 pounds.
- Baby Trend- Flex Loc Infant Car Seat. For cars without a seat belt latch, this cheap car seat is designed for use with the existing seat belts. Use as a car seat or an infant carrier. This will hold an infant up to 22 pounds and 30 inches. For under a hundred dollars, it’s a perfect starter seat for new parents.
- The first years B530 folding booster car seat. Once your child needs a booster seat, choose this model under sixty dollars. Narrow bottom rails fit into bucket seats, and the back allows children with longer torsos to ride comfortably and safely. With flip up armrests and cup holders, your little one won’t want to be without their “big kid seat.”