5 Cheap In-Dash Car Monitors
If you're looking to spruce up your automobile without spending a lot of money, check out these 5 cheap in-dash car monitors. Each of the in-dash monitors featured in this article can be purchased for under $200. Be careful though—if you're the one driving, keep your eyes on the road. Leave the movie and video viewing to your passengers.
- NESA NDS-367 In-Dash AV System. This in-dash car monitor provides you with everything you need at an affordable price. Features include a 3.6" LCD screen, the ability to play rewritable CDs and DVDs, and a USB port for portable MP3 players. The DVD player has last position memory, meaning if you're in the middle of a movie and you have to get out of your car, it will resume where you left off the next time you hit the road.
- Boss BV7300 In-Dash Widescreen. Although this in-dash car monitor offers a slightly smaller screen than the NDS-367 at 3.2", the added features of the Boss BV7300 more than make up for this. In addition to CD/DVD, radio, and USB capabilities, a rearview camera input is included to assist you when driving in reverse. (Note: rearview camera is NOT included)
- Enon E1101 In-Dash TV Monitor. Those who want an in-dash car monitor for video more than audio should consider purchasing the Enon E1101. Although it cannot play CDs and DVDs and has no USB port, it has a TV tuner that allows you watch television from inside your car! At 7", the LCD screen is twice as big as the others on this list.
- Pyle PLTS77DU In-Dash Motorized Touchscreen Monitor. As the name suggests, the biggest feature of this in-dash car monitor is its touchscreen control system. If you're a gear head who likes to work on your car a lot, the PLTS77DU has four extra RCA outputs and a subwoofer output, which will allow you to turn your car into your own personal home theater system.
- Naxa NCD-701 Touch Screen LCD Display. The most well rounded in-dash car monitor on this list, the Naxa NCD-701 combines several of the best features that have already been highlighted. You get a 7" monitor, touchscreen control, and the ability to play all audio and video formats available today.