5 Cheap Hotels In Myrtle Beach
Looking for 5 cheap hotels in Myrtle Beach? The beaches of Myrtle Beach, North Carolina attracts thousands of visitors annually. Some of the hotel accommodations can cost a bundle, but there are several lower-priced hotels that offer comfortable surrounding and several useful amenities. This is particularly useful if you are a traveling on a budget but still want to have an enjoyable time.
- Ocean Plaza. The hotel is an affordable option in Myrtle Beach. Rates start at $25 per night as of April 2010. Hotel services include an outdoor oceanfront pool, indoor pool and two whirlpools. Rooms feature private baths, private balcony, microwave, refrigerator and Wi-Fi access. Ocean Plaza: 1005 S. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, 800-322-2166.
- Quality Inn and Suites. The hotel offers budget-friendly accommodation in Myrtle Beach. Rooms begin at just $54 per night as of April 2010. Guest services include a complimentary morning breakfast, business center and fitness equipment. Rooms and suits include complimentary Wi-Fi Internet, in-room safe, microwave and refrigerator. Several dining opportunities are within a mile of the hotel. Quality Inn and Suites: 1004 S. Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, 843-626-4656.
- Super 8 North Point. This hotel is one of the cheap hotels in Myrtle Beach, yet offers comfortable amenities. Rates as of April 2010 begin at $49 per night. Hotel highlights include a complimentary breakfast, fitness facility, indoor heated pool and a business center. Rooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, microwaves and in-room Jacuzzi (in select rooms). Restaurants near the hotel include fast food and family dining options. Super 8 North Point: 1591 Hwy. 17 North, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, 843-249-7339.
- Days Inn. The hotel is a cheap option in Myrtle Beach since rooms begin at just $42.49 per night as of April 2010. Hotel services include complimentary Daybreak breakfast, 24-hour front desk attendant, guest laundry facilities and free parking. Rooms include free Wi-Fi access, microwave and refrigerator. Restaurants near the hotel include fast food, seafood and family dining. Days Inn: 806 South Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, 843-448-8261.
- Viking Ocean Front Motel. This is an extremely inexpensive, yet comfortable motel in Myrtle Beach. Rates begin at $28 per night as of April 2010. Guest services include an outdoor pool, kiddie pool and a sun deck. Rooms feature private baths, in-room phone, full kitchens with microwave, stove and refrigerator and cable TV. Cheap dining options are within walking distance of the hotel including fast food and cafes. Viking Ocean Front Motel: 1811 South Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, 843-448-4355.