5 Cheap Left Hand Drive Cars
Looking for cheap left hand drive cars? Well, you don’t need to search anymore, because here’s a list of top 5 cheap left hand drives. These cars are not only economical with respect to their prices, but also cost less as regards to maintenance, depreciation and insurance. They are stylish and reliable, with an added bonus of being environmentally friendly.
- "2010 Hyundai Accent" This model of Hyundai Accent comes as a 4 door sedan. The car guarantees high economy in fuel and comes with a 110 horsepower 1.6 litre 4 cylinder engine and a 5 speed manual transmission. It features iPod and Bluetooth connectivity and “is the best subcompact car” according to the Washington Post. Hyundai Accent costs roughly $9970 and is a must have if you are looking for cheap left hand drive cars.
- "2010 Honda Civic Coupe" This sleek 2-door car is recommended by “Car and driver” magazine for its fuel efficiency. Honda Civic Coupe features a 140 horsepower 1.8 litre 4-cylinder engine. It comes with a 5 speed automatic transmission and a 4 speed manual transmission.
- "2010 Toyota Yaris" The Toyota Yaris is the smallest car produced by Toyota. It sports a 106 horsepower engine, with a 4 speed automatic and 5 speed manual transmissions. Toyota Yaris car boasts of high interior storage space and fuel economy. The vehicle definitely ranks high in the cheap left hand drive cars.
- "2010 Honda Fit" This car is one of the top ten vehicles featured in Car and Driver magazine. It comes with high cargo and passenger room and is comfortable to sit in. Featuring a 117 horsepower engine with a 5 speed manual transmission and 15 inch wheels, the car also comes with 6 air bags and 10 beverage holders. Moreover the stereo system is iPod compatible. It is a left hand drive car.
- "2010 Kia Forte" This left hand drive car is a 4 door vehicle is powerful and comes with a 156 horsepower 2.0 litre 4 cylinder engine and a 5 speed manual transmission. Kia Forte sports stability and traction control system and iPod and Bluetooth connectivity.