If you are looking for inexpensive restaurants, try these 5 cheap places to eat near the Luxor Hotel In Las Vegas. Finding inexpensive restaurants is more difficult than it used to be, but these restaurants offer traditional menus, good food, and the prices will not empty your wallet.
- Earl of Sandwich. The restaurant serves hot, flavorful sandwiches that are satisfying for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a fourth meal. Close to the Luxor, this restaurant is open 24 hours a day and there is usually a line even late at night. The line does move quickly and it is well worth the wait. For an inexpensive breakfast, the breakfast sandwiches on the artisan bread are delicious. There is a good selection of sandwiches to choose from like the popular Caribbean jerk chicken sandwich or montague, to the ham and Swiss cheese or tuna melt. Earl of Sandwich (located in Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino): 3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
- Ellis Island Casino and Brewery. Take a step back in time and head over to the small casino where you will more than likely have to wait in line. The restaurant with red booths will remind you of yesteryear. The restaurant menu offers breakfast, appetizers, sandwiches, and specialty entrees like prime rib, pork chops, seafood, and pastas. The brewery makes their own beer and their own root beer. The brewery is listed in the top 10 breweries in the United States. Ellis Island Casino and Brewery: 4178 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- Mr. Lucky’s 24/7. Mr. Lucky’s 24/7 is open around the clock and offers a traditional menu with a family-friendly atmosphere. The menu includes breakfast items, hamburgers, sandwiches, pizza and dinner entrees. Mr. Lucky’s 24/7 was named one of “America’s Best 24-Hour Hot Spots” by "Travel + Leisure" magazine in 2010. Mr. Lucky’s 24/7 (located in the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino): 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169
- In-N-Out Burger. People from all the over the country make sure that one stop on their trip to Las Vegas is In-N-Out Burger. From the first bite to the last, you will enjoy the hamburgers. The menu is limited to hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries, and beverages. The “secret menu” is larger than the regular menu with items like a burger wrap that wraps the hamburgers in lettuce without a bun; 4X4’s that are four hamburger patties and four pieces of cheese; and animal style fries that are topped with sauce, grilled onions and cheese. Animal style hamburgers are patties cooked in mustard with grilled onions. In-N-Out Burger: 4888 Dean Martin Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Courtyard Café. The café is a typical restaurant with a traditional menu. The restaurant offers a good variety of appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, and entrees like pasta and prime ribs. If you are looking for a reasonably priced graveyard special try the steak and eggs for under $5. The café is open 24 hrs a day and serves generous portions at reasonable prices. Courtyard Cafe (located in The Orleans Hotel and Casino): 4500 West Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?