5 Chef Schools Near Cincinnati, Ohio
Looking for 5 chef schools near Cincinnati, Ohio? With the rate at which people eat out, restaurants, catering businesses, etc. are always looking for qualified chefs who have a culinary degree.
- International Culinary Schools at the Art Institutes of Ohio. The International Culinary Schools at the Art Institutes of Ohio, one of five chef schools near Cincinnati, Ohio, offers a degree program that would result in an associate's degree in culinary arts, and also diploma programs in baking and pastry and professional cooking. This school will teach you the fundamentals in culinary arts that you need to know to cook within any market. The International Culinary Schools at the Art Institutes of Ohio is located on 8845 Governors Hill Drive in Cincinnati, OH 45249. Their phone number is (513) 833-2400.
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College. Cincinnati State Technical and Community College offers associate's programs in dietic technician and culinary arts. Several certificate programs are available, as well, including pastry arts, personal chef, and dietary management. The faculty and culinary arts programs at this school have been accredited by the American Culinary Federation and the City and Guilds of London Institute. Cincinnati State is located on 3520 Central Parkway in Cincinnati, Ohio 45223. Their phone number is (513) 569-1500.
- University of Cincinnati. University of Cincinnati, the Art Institutes of Ohio offers a baccalaureate degree in Culinary Arts and Science. This program not only teaches students how to properly cook, but also focuses on how food and its components react to heat, cooling, and storage. The University of Cincinnati is located on 2220 Victory Parkway in Cincinnati, OH-45206-2839. Their phone number is 513 556-5417.
- Columbus Culinary Institute. The Columbus Culinary Institute offers an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Culinary Arts. This 20 month program focuses on all facets of culinary arts, including baking and pastry arts experience, proper cooking techniques, and hands-on experience in real life restaurants. The Columbus Culinary Institute is located on 2435 Stelzer Road in Columbus, OH 43219. Their phone number is (614) 944-4200.
- Columbus State Community College. The final school on our list of chef schools near Cincinnati, Ohio is Columbus State Community College. This school offers many programs in the hospitality management field, including majors in chef apprenticeship and food service/restaurant management. Certificate programs are also offered in baking, dietary management, and school food service management. Columbus State Community College is located on 550 East Spring Street in Columbus, OH 43216. Their phone number is (614) 287-5353.
Posted on: May. 05, 2010