These 5 Christian date ideas in Denver are wholesome fun and simple to pull off. Being a Christian in Denver doesn’t mean you need to date at a church gathering. Christian dating in Denver can be fun and exciting just like any other dating; it is all in how you conduct yourself and the places you go. The five dating ideas for Christian in Denver are fun spots to enjoy one another’s company.
- Check Out Your Church Bulletin Board: Plenty of Christian churches offer dating activities and single hot spots. These are Christian activities geared towards singles and at times age divided. They offer many activities and places for Christian singles to meet or go out on a date. Denver is no different, so check out the church board and see what’s cookin’.
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science: This is a wonderful date location with little worries about stepping outside the Christian faith. These Christian date location in the heart of Denver is a wonderful and inviting location to learn and discuss history and ideas. The setting is quiet and even private. This is a great “during the week” getaway for the Christian dater in Denver. Denver Museum of Nature and Science: 2001 Colorado Blvd. Denver, CO. 80205
- Washington Park: Nestled in the heart of historic downtown Denver, Washington Park offers a relaxing and inviting atmosphere for Christian dating. The park is spacious, beautiful and offers plenty of room for private picnics or strolls around the open beauty of the park. Adorned with a lovely lake, gondola’s and historic art, Washington Park is a great location for a date. Washington Park: S. Downing St. & E. Louisiana Ave. Denver, CO. 80210
- Enjoy a Simple Dinner and Movie: Yes, even Christian daters can catch a movie and enjoy a romantic dinner. Choose your appropriate movie and dinner location and enjoy your date. A good movie, dinner and company is a perfect date in Denver whether you are a Christian or not. Many places to eat in Denver provide that provide an appropriate setting.
- Hit an Amazing Nightclub: Of course, being a Christian on a date, you may want to avoid biker bars or other over the top locations. But Denver offers many clubs and a great nightlife that anyone can partake and enjoy. Again, being a Christian does not preclude you from fun. Denver offers many fun locations for dating. Might a suggestion be to look into the many clubs in the SoCo Nightlife District (South Colfax, Denver, CO.)
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.