5 Christian Sex Tips
These 5 Christian sex tips would be great for newlyweds as well as couples that have been together for many years. Sex is truly a blessing from God and is an important part of marriage. If you are having any trouble with your sex life or would just like to spice things up a bit, read these five tips.
- Pray. As a Christian couple, it is important that the two of you do not let your spiritual life become separate from your sex life. Sex is a gift, pray about your sex life and thank God for it, just as you would for anything else.
- Turn her on. Make sex exciting for your wife. Figure out how and where to kiss and touch your wife. Ask her what feels the most pleasurable to her. But, try not to focus solely on the physical aspects of sex. Some women enjoy communicating during sex, in other words, they like a little dirty talk.
- Make it fun. It’s easy for things to get boring. As Christians, the two of you can have amazing sex if you are willing to get creative. Try out new things and see what the two of you like. Putting a little effort into your sex life can prevent it from becoming stale.
- Do a little research. Think about reading Christian books about sex. Christian sex books have some great sexual techniques and new positions the two of you can try. They also might provide some helpful tips and advice.
- Purchase some lubricant. If you are going to be having sex for the first time, it is a good idea to buy some lubricant to have available if needed. If your new wife is experiencing any vaginal dryness, lubricant can make sex a lot less painful and more enjoyable for the both of you. Even if you have been married for many years, lubricant can still enhance your sexual experiences together.