5 Christmas Desserts For Kids
Here you have 5 Christmas desserts for kids. Kids would appreciate a private children's Christmas party, just like adults. Spend quality time with your children or, even better, help your children host a Christmas party for their friends,. Try these five Christmas desserts for children. They will love these delicious treats and your children will feel happy and important.
Chilled Rice Pudding
- 2 cups steamed, fully cooked rice
- 1 oz. can condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. powdered cinnamon
- Red and green maraschino cherries
- Put the cooked rice in a bowl.
- Pour in half a can of condensed milk.
- Add the vanilla and toss gently.
- Pour in the rest of the condensed milk.
- Sprinkle with powdered cinnamon.
- Let your child top the rice with the cherries and refrigerate at least three hours.
- 6 flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup strawberry marmalade
- Lightly coat a skillet with the butter and heat both sides of the tortillas until soft.
- Place one tablespoon cottage cheese in the center of each tortilla.
- Fold each end of each tortilla and roll them up, securing each one with a toothpick.
- Place the rolls of tortillas back into the skillet until warmed.
- Transfer onto a serving platter.
- Top them with the sour cream and strawberry marmalade.
You can substitute liquid caramel for the marmalade.
Fruit Salad With Eggnog
- 1 apple, cubed
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1 seedless orange, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup cookie crumbs
- Toss the ingredients in a large bowl, except for the cookie crumbs.
- Pour the eggnog over this salad.
- Sprinkle with the cookie crumbs
- Serve chilled.
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crisp sugar cookies, finely crushed
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tsp. grated orange zest
- 2 tsp. vanilla flavored extract
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows, stirring until the marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the orange zest, pecans and vanilla extract. Toss gently.
- Add the cookie crumbs, raisins and walnuts.
- Transfer the mixture into a non-stick or buttered pan.
- Press the top of the mixture with the buttered back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate one hour.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Christmas Ice Cream
Turn any ice cream flavor into a Christmas flavored one by just adding some elements of the season. A wonderful treat for any kid.
- 1/2 litter any flavor ice cream
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tbsp. red maraschino cherries, chopped
- 2 tbsp. green maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup candy coated chocolate candies
- Ice cream cones
- Combine all the ingredients, except the ice cream, in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add small portions of the ice cream, mixing well with a spoon.
- Cover and freeze 30 minutes before serving.