5 Christmas Dinner Recipe Ideas
Looking for 5 Christmas dinner recipe ideas? At Christmastime it seems everyone is expected to be a trained chef that knows how to cook a great Christmas meal. But the truth is, you don’t have to be. You just need a few simple Christmas recipe ideas that are neither expensive, nor difficult to wow the special people that gather at your table this year.
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade
- 1 Small bottle Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1, 2-liter bottle lemon-lime soda
- Orange slices
- Pour the cranberry juice cocktail, lemon-lime soda and frozen pink lemonade into a punch bowl.
- Stir the mixture until all of the frozen lemonade is dissolved.
- Add orange slices and ice.
- Chocolate cake mix
- Whipped Cream in a tub
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Bake the chocolate cake according to the instructions on the box.
- Let the cake completely cool.
- Scoop the whipped cream into a bowl.
- Add the cocoa and the sugar to the whipped cream.
- Whip the ingredients together using a mixer.
- Frost the cake.
- 1 Large Tub of Butter
- Place the turkey in a roasting pan.
- Pack the top of the turkey with butter.
- Pack the top of the turkey with butter again after one hour.
- Baste the turkey with butter every 30 minutes until done.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Mashed Potatoes
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Butter
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Garlic
- Mix the instant mashed potatoes with water, making the number of servings you desire based on the package instructions.
- Add two to three teaspoons of butter to the mashed potatoes, mixing thoroughly.
- Add one to two teaspoons of chopped garlic to the mashed potatoes and stir.
Broccoli and Cheese
- Frozen broccoli
- 1 jar cheese spread
- Cook the broccoli in the microwave according the package directions.
- Scoop out the cheese spread and pour it on top of the broccoli.
- Put the broccoli back in the microwave for two minutes, or until the cheese is melted.