5 Christmas Eve Simple Dinner Ideas
These five Christmas Eve simple dinner ideas will help plan the perfect menu at your next Christmas party. These recipes pair the perfect flavors together to create a delicious meal. These recipes are great for the whole family and can be used for Christmas too. Use one of these five Christmas Eve simple dinner ideas and you are sure to have an unforgettable Christmas Eve dinner.
- Turkey is a popular holiday meat and a great main food for any holiday party. For a great simple dinner idea using turkey prepare roasted turkey seasoned with your favorite herbs and spices. Incorporate your favorite veggies into a vegetable stuffing. String bean casserole makes for a delicious side dish and buttery rolls and garlic roasted mashed potatoes all blend together nicely. A delicious deep dish bread pudding is a great dessert that will satisfy any ones sweet tooth.
- Ham is a delicious holiday meat and used all over the world during the holidays. For a great simple dinner idea using ham prepare a sweet honey glazed ham with sweet potatoes topped with marshmallows. Sweet cornbread keeps the sweet flavor going in this meal and glazed carrots add to the flavor. End this meal with a sweet delicious pumpkin pie.
- Chicken is a well loved meat any time of the year. For a great simple dinner idea using chicken prepare start with a rosemary roasted chicken and a freshly tossed spinach salad. For side dishes go with oven roasted potatoes on a bed of asparagus and macaroni and cheese. Bake a tasty rye bread to go with the meal. A simple fig pudding puts the finishing touches on this delicious meal.
- Cornish Game Hen is a great main dish for a holiday dinner. For a great simple dinner using Cornish game hens prepare baked Cornish game hens. Pair the hens’ with creamed spinach scalloped potatoes and broccoli with cheese sauce. Garlic bread sticks are the perfect bread for the meal and finish it off with a sweet peppermint pie.
- Duck is a delicious meat with a delicate flavor, perfect for any holiday dinner. For a great simple dinner using duck prepare mandarin glazed duck with sides of potato gratin, buttery creamed corn and cranberry stuffing. Warm buttered rolls pair perfectly with the meal and a cranberry Christmas cake makes this meal perfect appetizing.