5 Chubby Chasers Dating Tips
If you consider yourself a chubby chaser and you are looking for a partner then you need these 5 chubby chaser dating tips. If you are trying to date a heavyset woman, or are currently dating one these tips will help keep things in perspective and keep things on the right track.
- Don’t date a woman just because she is chubby or larger. It’s fine to date a woman who is large, but not if that’s the only reason you are dating her. You should like something about her besides her weight. Look for women you have something in common with or women you enjoy conversation with. If you date a woman on sheer looks alone, then when a woman you find more attractive comes along, you will probably leave the one you are currently with.
- Don’t tell her you are a chubby chaser. It may seem dishonest to keep something from her, but in this case it would be extremely rude to tell her that you are a chubby chaser. She may get the impression that the only reason you are dating her is because of her weight and that you don’t see anything else in her. You can divulge that you like her size, or even that you have an attraction to plus sized women, but coming right out and telling her you’re a chubby chaser is not the way to go.
- Don’t limit yourself to specific places when searching for someone. You may think that chubby women can be found at buffets, grocery stores and other food places. You may also think that you should avoid places like the gym or a shopping mall. You couldn’t be further from the truth. Chubby chasers can look anywhere that you would normally look for a significant other. Large women go to the same places that women of other sizes go to. Don’t limit yourself to typical “chubby” places.
- Don’t try to fatten her up. Liking very chubby women is fine, but don’t try to make them gain weight just because you like the way it looks. It is dangerous for her health and for her self image. You don’t want to put her at risk for any health issues and you don’t want to make her question her self image.
- Don’t harp on her weight. It is nice to reassure your partner that you like the way that they look but constantly discussing the topic may make her uncomfortable. Genuine compliments are welcome, but leave it at that.