5 Cities With Best 18 And Over Nightlife
The 5 cities with the best 18 and over nightlife varies greatly among teens and adults on this planet. It all depends what one is looking for. There are the five cities with the best eighteen and over nightlife in Europe, the USA, and so forth. The list goes on to compete with even more demographic, preferences and peccadilloes. Why limit oneself? Let’s look at whole wide world as basis to determine the five cities with the best eighteen and over nightlife. So here they are, the five cities with the best eighteen and over nightlife in no particular order. Take note, and whatever you do, party hearty.
- New York City, New York. Come on. Who can argue that one of the five cities with the best eighteen and over nightlife would be the city that never sleeps? Just because the drinking age is 21 does not mean a older teen can’t have a good time. Underground rock clubs, hookah joints, spoken word hangouts, lounges, club dancing with trance grooves are the lower east side offerings. Move on to midtown sports bars, comedy clubs, salsa dancing. It’s all there. Experience the Big Apple, right to its core.
- Paris, France would of course qualify as one of the five cities with the best eighteen and over nightlife. The hottest discothèques in the universe began here and begat one and another one. Check out the cafes, and wander the wide and resonant Champs D’Elysees beckoning night-lifers from everywhere.
- Los Angeles, California cannot possibly miss as being one of the five cities with the best 18 and over nightlife. The popular beautiful people live there and they shine at night when the clubs pump up. Los Angeles is in its own right an all night party, but its proximity to Malibu, Rodeo Drive, and of course Hollywood makes it that much more seductive.
- Berlin, Germany on the east side particularly, burns electric at night no matter what the age of the revelers. It edges onto the list as one the five cities with the best eighteen and over nightlife. Ska music bangs syncopation from below ground. Peering into a bombed out shelter, its become a haven for teen night lifers. A gang of teen boys with blonde dreadlocks twanging on a steel drum and hopping like jumping beans sound off Jamaican and authentic, on a makeshift stage. An upscale café that serves sweets and coffee during the day, at night transforms to dry smoke, with a live band as sound track behind the screen of a silent movie where patrons dance like moths against flame in the semi-dark.
- San Francisco, California earns a place as one the list as one five cities with the best eighteen and over nightlife, and if you’re homosexual or lesbian in gay-friendly Frisco, it’s even better. Fisherman’s Wharf, the Mission district, Geary street,Telegraph, and Nob Hill present the cool nightlife possibilities. Nearby sister cities Berkeley and Oakland offer a realm of choices. There is the backdrop of San Francisco fog and those odd up and down hills to add mystery to the nightlife.