Curious about 5 coconut oil benefits? Coconut oil is considered to be one of the healthiest oils in the world, and when it's in its purest form, organic virgin coconut oil, it can be very powerful. Because of its many beneficial properties, coconut oil has some people considering it to be a cure-all that nature has provided us with, and this is a list of the top benefits of coconut oil.
- Coconut oil is one of the best oils for skin care. By taking five minutes every few days to massage the oil into your face, coconut oil will help rejuvenate the blood flow and elasticity in your skin. It combats the aging process and gives you a more youthful and firmer glow. You can also use it as a moisturizer to give yourself softer skin. However, some people experience break-outs if they use too much or use it too frequently; thus, it is recommended that you use it sparingly. Since the oil is thin, it can spread over a great amount of surface without using much of it.
- Out of conditioner or looking for a natural conditioner that will make your hair healthier? Coconut oil is just the thing for your hair. When your hair is slightly damp from the shower, run some of the oil through your hair with your fingers. After an hour, wash the oil out, and voila! You have fabulous, healthy hair. It can also help with dandruff and dry, itchy scalps.
- Coconut oil is very good for your teeth and gums. For people with gingivitis, the oil can be massaged into the gums, which will help stimulate the blood flow to help fight off the disease. Coconut oil is even known to stop, and in some cases reverse, tooth decay. Some people use the oil in place of mouthwash every once in a while to get rid of bacteria and plaque left behind after brushing. But don't swallow the oil, spit it out!
- Coconut oil can help you lose weight. When adding it to your diet, the oil helps increase your metabolism naturally and at the same time slows down the process of breaking down food. That way, you feel full after you are finished with a meal! There are a few options to introduce coconut oil into your diet. You can substitute it when frying or cooking your favorite meals or you can start off with one teaspoon a day in order to allow your body to get used to the oil in your diet.
- When incorporating coconut oil into your diet, you will not only lose weight but boost your immune system as well! Coconut oil contains elements that are known to fight off and kill hundreds of diseases and strains of bacteria which could become the flu, throat infections or even worse conditions. Coconut oil has the power to stop them in their tracks! But be warned, if your body is not used to consuming coconut oil internally, you may temporarily experience an upset stomach.
Of course, before you try anything, it is always best to check with your physician, doctor or dietician to make sure if coconut oil is right for you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.