5 Computer Monitors With Speakers
Here are 5 computer monitors with internal speakers. They are a great way to save desk space and maintain a sleek desktop appeal. Monitors, which incorporate speakers, also cut back on the clutter of cords and extra plug-ins. If you’re in the market for a new computer monitor you may want to try these monitors with internal speakers.
- Samsung P2570HD. This LCD monitor is twenty-five inches wide. It not only has internal speakers but it’s own television tuner card. This means you can actually use it as a television screen. These types of televisions are great for places like dorms or small apartments where they can serve dual purposes.
- I-Inc IH-282HPB. This is a very large twenty-eight inch monitor. What is very nice about this monitor is it’s high contrast ratio. The I-Inc is 15000:1. What this means is it’s contrast between whites and darks will be very clear and not muted. Larger monitors tend to cut back on contrast quality providing faded and muted blacks. Of course it also comes with integrated speakers.
- ViewSonic VA2232wm. The ViewSonic monitors have been a personal favorite of mine for a long time. They have great color quality. As stated on Tigerdirect.com, this monitor has both integrated speakers and also an “Eco mode,” which helps to conserve power.
- Samsung T220HD. Many people are familiar with the Samsung brand. This television is a little thicker than most LCDs, but has a very large range of input selections. In addition to integrated speakers, it also has HDMI, Optical, and VGA video connects. It is truly a monitor for someone with versatile needs.
- Hannspree HF237HPB. This Hannspree model has a twenty-three inch screen, and both HDMI and VGA connections. It also seems to have a nice upward tilting option, and can be wall mounted. Overall it seems to be a quality product and has a nice simplistic form.