Looking for 5 computer monitors with a TV tuner? With technology progressing at an alarming rate, many people are ditching their televisions for a large computer monitor that can double as a television.
- Envision EN-7500. The Envision EN-7500, one of five computer monitors with a TV tuner, has picture-in-picture capability, which allows you to watch television while you use your computer. The EN-7500 is a 17 inch LCD computer monitor. Important specifications include a image aspect ratio of 5:4 and a image brightness of 250 cd/m2.
- Samsung SyncMaster 170 MP. The Samsung SyncMaster 170 MP is very attractively designed and produces a high quality picture. The SyncMaster 170 MP, one of five computer monitors with a TV tuner, is a 17 inch LCD computer monitor. Specifications that you need to know include a image aspect ratio of 5:4, image brightness of 240 cd/m2, and image contrast ratio of 400:1.
- Samsung SyncMaster 150 Mp. The Samsung SyncMaster 150 Mp, one of five computer monitors with a TV tuner, comes with a infrared remote control and a variety of different video inputs. The SyncMaster 150 Mp boasts a image brightness of 200 cd/m2, image contrast ratio of 300:1, and image aspect ratio of 4:3. This computer monitor is a 15 inch LCD display.
- Samsung SyncMaster P2370HD. The Samsung SyncMaster P2370HD is the third of four Samsung computer monitors to make an appearance on the list of five computer monitors with a TV tuner. This computer monitor is a 23 inch widescreen LCD display with an image brightness of 300 cd/m2 and image contrast ratio of 1000:1 / 50000:1. The SyncMaster P2370HD comes equipped with built in speakers and has a lot of connection options.
- Samsung SyncMaster 173MW. The Samsung SyncMaster 173MW is the final computer monitor to make the list of five computer monitors with a TV tuner. The SyncMaster 173MW is loaded with many different features and connection options. This monitor is a 17 inch LCD display and has a image aspect ratio of 5:4, image brightness of 450 cd/m2, and image contrast ratio of 500:1.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.