Every drinking party is looking for a way to get everyone involved and having fun, so here are 5 games that are easy to play while you drink, and are sure to spice up your next party.
Flip Cup Drinking Game
- Plastic cups
- Divide group into two even groups.
- Pour a double shot worth of beer into each cup.
- First person to go lifts cup up, then down to table, then drinks.
When beer is finished put cup on the end of the table; open side down and flip it.
- When cup is sitting normally next person goes.
- After each side finishes the second person in line goes and the person that went first last time becomes last. It keeps moving up the line after each round.
Power Hour Drinking Game
- 6 beers for each person
- A 60 minute music mix that switches songs every minute
1 shot glass for each person.
- Pour beer in shot glass.
- Drink shot of beer every minute.
Beer pong (Beirut)
- 22 Solo cups
- 2 ping-pong balls
Arrange 10 cups in a triangle on two separate sides of the table.
- Divide into two teams of two.
- Shoot looking eye to eye (looking at each other while you shoot) for who goes first. First person to makes it their team goes first.
- First player goes then next player goes. If a player makes a cup that cup gets removed. If both players make it balls stay with them and they shoot again.
- Next team goes. First team to make all the cups wins.
Bet Your Liver Drinking Game
- Deck of cards
1 pint glass
- Shuffle deck of cards place the deck face down.
- First person goes by pouring any amount of beer into the pint glass. This is their bet.
That person then calls out black or red.
- Card is then flipped. If they guess right then the glass is passed to the next person who then pours in their bet. If they guess wrong then the person drinks contents of glass.
High or Low Drinking Game
- Deck of Cards
- Shuffle deck of cards.
- First player will be dealt a card face up.
- Player guesses if the next card will be higher or lower. If right then they can guess again or pass. If wrong they drink. Each card in the line of the set counts for one more sip. So the strategy is to get a bunch of correct answers then pass so that the next person in line will drink a lot.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.