5 Cool Snowboard Tricks
Snowboarding is a very fun sport, and if you want to get into it you'll want to know these 5 cool snowboarding tricks. By knowing these tricks, you may not look like the most experienced pro, but they are the perfect basis for getting your career started in freestyle snowboarding.
- The first cool trick you need to know is the ollie. This is one of the most important cool snowboarding tricks you need to learn as it is absolutely necessary for doing any kind of air trick. It is designed to get you up in the air. You can pull this cool snowboarding trick off by “popping” the board in the air by pushing down on the back of the board with your heel and allowing it to rise up until the front is in the air, then push down from the front.
- The next cool snowboarding trick everyone must know is the frontflip/backflip. These two tricks go together because the way they are done is very similar. You can accomplish these cool tricks by getting big air, then leaning and pushing your body in the direction you want to flip. Be sure to practice these a lot before you throw them in with other tricks as they can be dangerous if done incorrectly.
- Another cool snowboarding trick is the method grab. This is the beginner grab trick for any new snowboarder because of its classic status and extreme coolness. You can do this cool trick by simply doing the regular grab technique, then using your dominant hand to bend over and grab the heel side of the board and hold it.
- A 360 spin is the next cool snowboarding trick you should know how to accomplish. All it is is a full spin, a when done by itself it is quite unappealing. If you do this trick while doing a grab or, say, a flip, it will be spiced up much more than it was originally.
- The stall is the final cool snowboarding trick you need to know how to do. By riding your board up a ramp and bending down on your back leg while holding the other leg on the nose of the board, you will be performing a stall. Be sure to experiment with different parts of the board for different stalls!