5 Coolest Mens Swatch Watches
We all know Swatch watch are cool, but what are the 5 coolest men's Swatch watches? Swatch has a reputation for creating wacky watches for the younger set. But, did you know that they also have some stylish men's watches, as well? Whether these are combinations of black and pink, black and white, or always sharp white, Swatch creates many worthy watches to choose from. So, let's narrow our discussion down to the 5 coolest.
- Swatch Full-Blooded Gold - With its fancy gold color and golden steel strap, this Swatch is the classiest, as well as one of the 5 coolest.
- Swatch Serious Affair - As part of its Spring/Summer 2008 collection, and as a member of the Irony Retrograde family, this stylish watch has a hip black and pink dial. And, black and pink are two of the coolest colors known to man. This watch is perfect for those hip, hot weather parties, where you will want to look both stylish and casual.
- Swatch Get Fly Black - When you put together high tech-instrumentation in concert with polished and brushed steel, it's hard to go wrong. This one's not just cool, but it's also fly.
- Swatch Black 'N' Red - Black goes with almost everything but there are few better combinations than your basic black and red. When people see you wearing this model, they'll see you as someone with taste.
- Swatch Dreamwhite - This watch features a ceramic bracelet, rather than just a band, which makes it especially cool. It stands out, but doesn't stick out, if you know what we mean.