5 Coolest Private Jets
What are the 5 coolest provate jets? They are here and they could be pretty pricey, but it is all worth it. Some of these jets could reach amazing heights and speeds. Everyone dreams of getting a private jet, so if you have the funds to splurge look into one of these.
- Cessna Citation X. This cool private jet is labeled as the fastest business jet planes. The first one was constructed in 1996. It can fly more than half the world without needing fuel. This is a great jet plane but the price is rather shocking costing about twenty million dollars!
- Bombardier Learjet 45 XR. This is a business jet. It is light and is ideal for anyone who is making a quick trip away and back. It has a slim body, but it can hold up to nine people. Also, the coolest thing about it is that it could reach up to over fifty thousand feet!
- Pilatus PC-12. This jet is a single-engine turboprop jet. This cool jet sells at over three million dollars. This private jet can lift up to thirty thousand feet. It was constructed near the Alps Mountains, so it's conclusive that the engineers needed isolation to construct something of such awe.
- Piaggio P180 Avanti II. If your camp is loaded, this cool private jet could hold up to nine people. This makes a great family jet. It runs off a twin engine, making its pusher propellers strong. This is a great jet for anyone if they are wishing to spend over six million dollars!
- New Piper Mirage. This jet is a single-engine piston. Its maximum speed is two hundred fifty miles per hour. That is very fast which makes it one of the coolest private jets. This jet only needs one to two pilots to function.