5 Crafty Do It Yourself Wedding Ideas For New Year's Eve
If you are tying the knot on New Year’s Eve then you’ll want to know about these 5 crafty do it yourself wedding Ideas for New Year's Eve. Festive and fun wedding ideas for New Year’s Eve can make your wedding memorable and many are something you can make yourself.
- Decorate the tables with things that your guest can use to celebrate New Year’s Eve. Use noise makers and party hats, a bucket of champagne, and bags of confetti. Make your own confetti by getting older roses cheaply from a florist, removing them from the stem and seeds. Drying them on a tray or in a flat cardboard box for a few days until completely dry and then put into bags and tie with a ribbon. When midnight strikes each guest will have their own New Year’s Eve confetti to throw.
- For wedding favors pick out your favorite songs from the last year and burn then onto a CD. Wedding ideas for New Year’s Eve can include looking back over the last year. Make a label with your theme or picture and give them to your guests to thank them for celebrating with you.
- Buy inexpensive silver frames. The best wedding ideas for New Year’s Eve including personalization for the guests. As the guests arrive have someone take their picture at the door. Put the picture frame at each place setting with their name on it so that it works as a place card. In the thank you cards include the correctly sized picture for them to put into their frame to remember the New Year’s Eve they spent with you.
- As a keepsake for the bride and groom have small scrolls at each place setting and a pen. Ask the guest to write marriage advice on the scroll and deposit them in a large glass bowl at the reception.
- Personalize your bottles of champagne. Make a personalized label for each bottle of New Year’s Eve champagne and put one on each table. You can easily download clip art that relates to New Year’s Eve and print the labels out on a home printer. Tie with a metallic ribbon to add to the festive look.