5 Crazy Basketball Trick Shots
These 5 crazy basketball trick shots can be used when you want to have a bit of fun on the court. Or perhaps you need some new weapons for your next game of "HORSE." Try these 5 crazy basketball trick shots and see if you can master them.
- Behind the backboard shot. This famous trick shot involves shooting the ball from behind the backboard. You will need a very high arc and a soft touch to just get it over the backboard to make the shot.
- Under the net shot. Stand under the net and shoot the basketball into the shot. Using the backboard or a straight vertical shot, try to get the shot to go back into the hoop. This one is actually easy once you get the hang of it.
- One bounce shot. This is a tough one to get, but sure to get your opponent a letter in the game of "HORSE." Stand at the same spot to get used to the angle and power needed, such as at the free throw line. Throw the basketball off the court and pray that it goes in. With a lot of practice you may be able to master this tricky shot.
- Out of bounds 3 pointer. Sometimes you see a fade away over the backboard in the NBA. Try a long distance shot from the corner. You get bonus tricky points for a fade away shot, which is truly difficult.
- Spinning basketball shot. If you can spin the basketball on your finger you may be able to get this crazy basketball trick shot to go. Just play it off the backboard with some space, as the spin can be unpredictable and equally crazy and tricky.
Posted on: Aug. 26, 2010