You enjoy the thrill of wild sex, so here are 5 crazy sex ideas to try the next time you are in the mood. The best part about sex is that isn't one right way to go about it. Like art, sex can be both simple and abstract, so get ready to delve into an erotic adventure.
- Record you and your partner having sex. You have no need to download porn off the internet or pay big bucks to order porn off-line, when all you have to do is record you and your partner having sex. If you do pursue this crazy sex idea, make sure that your partner agrees/
- Have a foursome. Group sex is as ancient as beginning of sex, and as natural as sex. Nevertheless some people are still appalled by the idea. If your partner is one of these people, that's okay. All you have to do is set the mood for a foursome to happen. Invite some friends over who you know would enjoy such naughty action, have some booze, and watch a sexy movie. Or, instead of asking her right away, watch a few porn movies with there are multiple people having fun, and then try convincing her. There are several ways to get a girl to have multiple sex fun. You may have to do your research on plausible ways for a girl to agree.
- Role play. There is nothing more fun that a little bit of role play action. Wear costumes, change your voice and demeanor. If you really want to spice things up, add a little dirty talk to your role.
- Use bondage. Tie your partner up to the chair and tape their mouth. Have the other person strip tease and give a lap dance. Add a little spice to the mix and blind fold your partner and caress their body from head to toe.
- Have sex in a chair. Perhaps you've had sex in the bathroom, tub, couch, and on the floor. If you want a crazy sex experience, have sex in the chair.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...