5 Creative First Date Ideas: Denver
If you are looking to impress a girl on the first date try one of these 5 creative first date ideas in Denver. If you are tired of going to the same places all the time and want to try something new there are plenty of options. You can add some spice and fun to your date, and make sure it leads to a second.
- Venice on the Creek. Take your date on a romantic gondola ride down Cherry Creek. It may be a little cheesy, but it is definitely romantic. During the summer you can watch the sunset as you slowly ride down the river. In the fall when it starts to get dark earlier, you can enjoy a ride by candlelight. You can choose to ride a larger boat with other people, or pay extra for a smaller boat for just the two of you.
- Denver Art Museum. If either of you like art, strolling through a great museum is a good way to talk and get to know each other. You can also learn a lot about someone from what kind of pieces they like. If you are concerned about conversation the art will give you something to talk about.
- City Park Jazz. The concert is free so go all out with a picnic dinner to impress her. There is nothing like a warm Sunday night outside listening to some good music. Bring a bottle or two of wine, or make up some of your favorite drinks, and you can just sit back and relax. Don't forget to bring a blanket to sit on.
- Cafe Brazil. If you are up for some authentic Brazilian food this is a great place for a first date. The bar has great mojito's, tapas, rum fights. The rum fights are 5 different rums that you can keep to yourself or share with your date.
- Vesta Dipping Grill. The Vesta Dipping Grill has a great atmosphere for a first date. It has rounded booths so you can get close if things are going well, and the open flames from the grill create a little bit of romance for you. Each entree on the menu comes with your choice of three dipping sauces, so if you want to share you can.