5 Creative Ways To Ask A Girl Out
These 5 creative ways to ask a girl out is the right place for you to start if you're looking for a creative way to ask your girl out. If you’re creative and want your potential girl to find the way in which you asked her out memorable, these five creative ways to ask a girl out are perfect for you. While some of these ideas aren’t completely unique, they’ll be very memorable to your girl who is sure to say yes to your creativity.
- Pass the note. One creative way to ask a girl out seems almost too old-fashioned to work, but if the girl you’re asking out seems to have a sense of humor and appreciates old-fashioned attempts at getting her attention, this first creative way of asking a girl out will be perfect for you. Simply have a friend (or an employee, if you’re in a public place) leave a note with the girl you’re pursuing. In the note, show your interest in getting to know her better over dinner or if you’re more familiar with her, give her a list of movies to choose from and a proposed time to pick her up. If you’re successful, expect to receive a loving note in return or a face to face encounter. Make sure you put your name in the note so she knows who you are!
- For best results, use $$$. Another creative way to ask a girl out, which works if you’re in a public place with her, is to cover all of her expenses. Let’s say you’re at a bar or a restaurant, simply tell one of the helpful waiters that you wish to cover her tab and anything she wants. You’ll catch your girl off guard, but don’t let her know who you are yet. Instead, introduce yourself to her later and ask her how she’s enjoying her evening. She’ll quickly catch on and figure out who you are. And she’ll definitely want to know more about you as you share your evening with her.
- Compliments are confident. But what if you’re not in a public place that serves food or drink? What about if you’re a college student and she’s a fellow student? Then, young bachelor, you’ll have to get up your guts and get a little more creative. One creative way to ask a girl out in this situation is by making her your acquaintance first. Begin by introducing yourself to her. Don’t be over-bearing and ignore her, but don’t let her ramble on so much that she doesn’t know anything about you. Instead, try and compliment her appearance and ask to get to know her better. She’ll say yes because your intent seems innocent enough; plus, you’ll already be a step ahead by giving her compliments!
- Flowers and chocolate, that’s creative?!?! The next creative way to ask a girl out is a classic. Nothing is better than flowers and chocolate to seduce a girl into wanting to go out with you. Typically, this old-fashioned stereotype of flowers and chocolates works because not only is it proven to work, but it’ll simply warm the heart of your girl. When you’re ready, leave a small note in her flowers confessing your affection for her, making a request to take her out wherever you please.
- The love letter. Our final creative way of asking a girl out focuses on another classic: the love letter. No, this doesn’t mean the love text. Instead of being lazy and texting the girl your affections, be creative and take the time to write her a letter. You don’t need to be a crazy English major to write a love letter, just remember: salutation, body, closing and signature! Once you’ve written your letter and request to take her out, hand-deliver the letter to her and give her time to respond to your affections. If you do this, you’ll be well on your way to taking the girl of your dreams out to expand on your budding relationship!