Culinary is becoming a huge part of the economy in Massachusetts, so we have compiled a list of 5 culinary schools in Massachusetts. There are tons of schools within the state of Massachusetts that offer culinary programs, but we have scoured the Internet to find the cream of the crop!
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts. Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Boston, one of our five best culinary schools in Massachusetts, occupies a 70,000 square foot historic building in Cambridge. Through this school, you can obtain an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts or a Certificate in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts. The school is located on 215 First Street in Cambridge, MA 02142. Their phone number is 1.888.394.6222.
- Branford Hall Career Institute. Branford's Technical Training Center in Springfield is one of our five best culinary schools in Massachusetts. Through the culinary arts program at Branford, some of the areas of training include: knife skills, the art of food, bakeshop and desserts, business operations, soups and sauces, and beverages. The campus is located on 189 Brookdale Drive in Springfield, MA 01104. Their phone number is 413-732-0546.
- Salter College. The culinary arts certificate program at Salter College is one of our five best culinary schools in Massachusetts. Through your training at Salter College, you will learn the foundations of nutrition, cost control, sanitation, food marketing, and food production methods. The campus is located on 184 West Boylston Street in West Boylston, MA 01583-1700. Their phone number is (508) 853-1074.
- Boston University. Boston University, one of our five best culinary schools in Massachusetts, offers a culinary arts certificate program. Class sizes are limited to 12 students to ensure each students receives one on one attention, and students will go through over 400 hours of training. The kitchen facilities at Boston University are state of the art. The campus is located on 808 Commonwealth Avenue in Boston, MA 02215. Their phone number is (617) 353-9852.
- Newbury College. The final school to make our list of five culinary schools in Massachusetts is Newbury College. Upon graduation from Newbury College, you will have earned an Associate in Applied Science degree in Culinary Arts. This degree program prepares students for careers in a variety of businesses, including restaurants, resorts, and catering businesses. The campus is located on 129 Fisher Avenue in Brookline, MA 02445-5796. Their phone number is (617) 730-7000.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.