5 Cures For A Broken Heart
There are 5 cures to a broken heart. Those who have experienced a broken heart know it’s not the easiest pain to recover from. A broken heart can have you sulking around the house for days. You may even turn down invitations to go hang out with friends. But, getting yourself back out among the living is what you need to help forget the loser that broke your heart. These five cures will have your heart pumping and ready to move on in no time.
- Write a letter to your ex. Yes, it is time to tell your ex how you feel. It does not have to be written out; it can be put in an email. Let them know exactly how you feel. Do not try to win them back in the letter, at this point it will only seem like you are begging. Send the letter and move on.
- Get to the gym. Don’t sit around a second longer. Put your gym clothes on and get your body in motion. Allow yourself to release all of that anger at the gym while working out and getting into shape. The best revenge is feeling and looking good. So, the next time your ex sees you, they will be the one second guessing why the relationship ended.
- Treat yourself to a day at the spa. Get a massage and a facial. Make an appointment to get a haircut or a new style. It’s time to take back control of your life; after all, you are back on the market now.
- Pull out the little black book. For those who still own them, go through your list of acquaintances, and find someone to go out and have a little fun with. If there is no one whom you think may be interested, you can always move on to your friends.
- Call up some buddies. More than likely, your friends have been trying to get you out since day one of your break up. If you are not into club scenes, have a buddy hook you up with a date. It does not have to result in a serious relationship; it’s just to get you back out and having a good time.
The hard part is getting up and motivated to get back out on the market. You may feel that because your heart has been broken, it will happen again. But, those are the chances we take. You live, you learn and move on. Implement these five cures into your plan, and you will be in the full swing of dating again in no time.