5 Cute Halloween Treats
These 5 cute Halloween treats are sure to wow the crowd. Regardless of your need to give out Halloween treats, you are sure to find one that will meet your needs. Halloween is a time where many people give out candy, treat bags or regular treats. Be prepared to hand out those treats instead of being tricked by the little goblins.
For these 5 cute Halloween treats, you will need:
- Treat bags
- Halloween-themed toys
- Spider rings
- A piñata
- Black gel decorative icing
- Halloween-themed coloring books
- Toilet paper
- Raspberry jam
- A box of small bathroom drink cups
- A spooktacular piñata. Gather small Halloween-themed toys, candies and various other items that will fit into a piñata. Provide Halloween-themed treat bags and let kids create their own treat bag by breaking open the piñata. Not only will they enjoy the fun of the piñata, but they will enjoy making their own treat bags.
- A creepy crawly cupcake. You can either make your own cupcakes or purchase plain cupcakes with a light colored icing. Using the black gel decorative icing, draw cobwebs on the cupcakes and insert the spider rings into the webs.
- Terrifying treat bags. Fill these treat bags with scary Halloween toys and Halloween-themed candy. Look for eyeball gum balls, gummy body parts and bone-hard candies to fill up these terrifying treat bags.
- A mummy coloring book and crayons. Wrap coloring books and crayons up like mummies and set them out for each person to collect. Make sure you purchase Halloween-themed coloring books or search the web for printable Halloween coloring pages and staple them together to make your own.
- Miniature cups of eyeballs. Attach a raisin to each marshmallow using the raspberry jam to create your eyeball effect. Place the eyeballs into small bathroom drinking cups for a mini cup of eyeballs.