5 cute Hindi songs can be listened to and used to make your day. These songs are sung by beloved Hindi singers, both living and passed on. The songs can keep the memory of the singers alive, and you’ll never grow tired of these cute Hindi songs.
- “Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Situm” This cute Hindi song was sung by Geeta Dutt. She has, unfortunately, passed away, but not before leaving this lovely melodic tune for all to enjoy. All of Geeta Dutt’s songs feature her incredibly sweet tone, which makes them all sound as cute as “Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Situm.”
- “O Door Ke Musafir” Sung by Mohammed Rafi, this cute Hindi song also features a particularly beautiful melody sung with the contagiously sweet voice of Mohammed Rafi. He has, like Geeta Dutt, also passed away since recording this cute Hindi song.
- “Mere Naina Sawan Bhaadhon” This song, sung by Kishore Kumar, is a little bit of a different kind of cute Hindi song. While the melody, pitch and overall tone of the song are cute and sweet, the message is actually quite sad. All who listen can hear it in Kishore Kumar’s voice as he plays his guitar, but only if you listen closely.
- “Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein” Performed by the Hindi singer who goes simply by Mukesh, not many cute Hindi songs are more deserving of recognition than “Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein.” The only way to describe the music and the melody of the song is to say that it is beautiful. But Mukesh never loses the sweet, cute tone as the song progresses and moves along.
- “Yeh Zindagi Ussi Ki Hai” It’s quite easy to get lost in the words and the melody of this cute Hindi song. It’s sung by Lata Mangeshkar, and when you put it on, you will be torn between singing along and listening very carefully to each and every word being sung.
What inspires the world's best culinary artists? For NYC chef and entrepreneur Dale Talde, it's hip-hop. Check out Talde ...
Former Top Chef contestant Kenny Gilbert is the next subject of our Chef Rock series, a look at the music that influence ...
Nearly all Spanish songs have one thing in common.