Looking for 5 cute Japanese songs to cheer you up? Maybe you're looking for something sweet to send to someone special? Whatever your reason, you've come to the right place if you want cute Japanese songs. These selections are sure to put a smile on the face of anyone who gives them a listen.
- "Ashita, Genki ni Naare" Miyavi As numerous fans will agree, there are few things as cute as the free-spirited Miyavi (otherwise known as Myv). This song is a must-have on any list of cute Japanese songs because it has a sweet, lighthearted sound to it, a great beat and Miyavi's particularly innocent voice. If you like cute Japanese songs, you will definitely want to check out this one (Myv has a lot of cute Japanese songs, so be sure to listen to several of his releases).
- "Merrymaking" An Cafe Not only does this song have a great sound that just makes you want to jump around, it also has a great message. Friendship is always a good topic for cute Japanese songs and this one is no exception. Loosely translated, the lyrics suggest that even five or ten years further down the road, "It'll be nice if we stayed friends forever." It's refreshing to find a song that moves beyond the loneliness and suggests a future without tying it into a sexual relationship. Sometimes, being long-time friends is the perfect thing.
- "Chocolate Disco" Perfume This song is nothing short of an explosion of cuteness. The song has a great dance beat and a mind-numbingly bright and cheerful synth throughout. It's one of those songs that urges listeners to get up and dance, even if they don't understand the lyrics. This not only makes the list of cute Japanese songs, but the video is a great pick-me-up, too. Just be forewarned that it's definitely bright and cheerful!
- "Konoyo no Kagiri (The End of the World)" Shiina Ringo, featuring Shiina Junpei Imagine, if you will, a song that is almost reminiscent of a big band/Sinatra sound. Now, throw in a mixture of Japanese and English lyrics about spending time together at the end of the world and have it performed by two of the cutest Japanese artists you could imagine. If you can wrap your head around that, you've got a good idea of what this song should sound like, but in order to truly appreciate it, you really need to give it a listen. Not only is it one of the most endearing cute Japanese songs, it's also very creative. Strangely, the blend goes together to make something irresistible.
- "Shingo Mama no Oha Rock" Shingo Katori/Shingo Mama Not only is this a great kid's song, but it's one of those cute Japanese songs that the whole family can sing along to. It's also very good if you like to do the para para dancing. Just be forewarned that the video can be rather frightening and unexpected for people who don't watch a lot of Japanese music videos and aren't comfortable with cross-dressing.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?