Sometimes guys struggle with asking a girl out for fear of rejection, but here are five cute ways to ask a girl out. Don’t make it easy for her to say no or even want to say no. Girls like it when guys are creative and put some thought and effort into asking them out. Below are five cute ways to ask a girl out.
- This way to ask a girl out will cost you a few bucks, but it will be worth it. Find out the name of a movie she really wants to see, and try to find out if she has plans for the weekend you want to attend the movie. Purchase the tickets in advance and put them in a envelope and drop it in her mail box (don’t waste time mailing it). Include a note saying “I know you want to see this movie so do I. I was hoping we could see it together this weekend.” This will surely make her smile. Put your number on the note so she can call to confirm.
- Girls like it when they get attention, or are asked out, in front of their friends, especially if there’s a gift involved. Go to one of those stores that sells bath and body products and purchase a couple of samples of body spray and lotion. Then ask the sale clerk for a little card and a piece of paper. Write down your name and number if she doesn’t know it, and write something corny like “roses are red, violets are blue can I take you on a date? I promise I want have you out late.” When you deliver the gift, make sure some of her friends are around and you will be sure to see her giggle.
- Buy her a giant cookie asking her out on a date. Keep it short and to the point. Have a note written on the cookie that says “will you go out with me, I promise to be sweet.”
- Get her one of those little teddy bears that you can record a little message that asks her out. If she has a sense of humor say something funny when asking her out on a date, or keep it simple and leave her sweet message. If you know what her favorite animal is, try to get a stuffed one of those. You can always get a little recorded device to go along with the stuffed animal to play your message.
- You can never go wrong with giving a girl a bouquet of flowers, or just a single rose to ask her out. If money is an issue try using balloons. Heart-shaped balloons may also do the trick. Don’t be afraid to include the words “will you go out with me” written on them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.