5 Dating Anniversary Ideas: Denver
Coming up with dating anniversary ideas in Denver is important whether it’s one, three or fifty years that you are celebrating. Nothing is too good for an anniversary date but the event doesn’t have to wipe out your bank account. If you have one coming up and you are short of your own, consider these 5 dating anniversary ideas in Denver.
- Horseback Riding. This is quite a magical dating anniversary idea, and one that is not easily forgotten. Riding a horse is a fun way to bring in another year together, and it’s an affordable Denver outing that can be easily planned.
- Wine Tasting. Whether you like to drink wine or not, wine tasting is a fun and elegant dating anniversary idea in Denver. This idea doesn’t rely on the weather or a specific time frame which makes it perfect for those who love to live in the moment.
- Stay at a Bed and Breakfast. Even if you live in the area, a great dating anniversary idea in Denver is to book a small room at a Bed and Breakfast and get pampered for a night. You don’t have to worry about cooking, cleaning or any other responsibility that comes with real life!
- Have a Picnic at the Park. Pick a park you both love and pack a picnic to die for. Include champagne, crackers, veggies and dip, and heart shaped chocolates for dessert. Present a love letter and get cuddly, it will spice things up for later.
- Revisit Where You First Met. We love the thought of taking a stroll through memory lane, which is why this one made our list of 5 dating anniversary ideas in Denver. There is nothing more romantic than reliving the times when the flames first started to sizzle between the two of you.