When considering five dating tips for the third date, you have to think about how the relationship has progressed so far and where you think things are heading. At this point in the dating relationship, things are either going to take off or fizzle out, so it’s important to go into this date with a plan. Don’t overplay your hand, but at the same time, don’t be afraid to be bold.
- Let her pay. Odds are that on the first date you paid and you probably followed that up by paying for the second date as well. By the time you’re on a third date, it’s clear that there’s going to be some future here and thus things will balance out equitably over the next several months of the relationship. So if she offers to pay, let her. Demanding to pay every single time is old fashioned and potentially downright offensive these days, so letting her pay if she wants is a good tip for the third date.
- Raise the intimacy stakes. As previously stated, if she’s agreed to a third date with you, things are looking up and she’s probably even physically attracted to you. If you haven’t kissed her by now, you should definitely try that at the end of the night. If you haven’t held her hand or put your arm around her, give that a whirl. And if you’ve made it all the way to second or third base already, well, then you should probably try getting the whole way home. This is a good tip for the third date because if you’re still timid by this time, she might think you’re not attracted to her.
- Cook for her. Assuming you can, of course. Women love men who cook because it shows that you know how to take care of yourself and that you’ll be able to provide for her in that way as well. Plus, taking the time to cook for someone shows that you are really into them and it allows you to put your creative and artistic skills on display as well. In addition to the above, this is a great tip for the third date because it’s a good way of getting her into your house, avoiding the awkward invite inside at the end of a standard date.
- Do something out of the ordinary. Over the first two dates, you’ve gotten to know each other and are feeling comfortable around each other, so try something different than just the movies. Take her to an art museum. To get outside, go rock climbing or kayaking or out into the woods to do some animal watching. Go take a dance lesson or pottery class or something else that will show her you’re open to a variety of activities. This is a good tip for the third date because it shows her that you’re not boring and dull.
- Give her a glimpse into the future. By now she’s probably considering at least somewhat of a long-term relationship with you. No one is saying you’re going to get married, but at this point you should feel comfortable talking about what you really want out of the future. Do you want to live abroad at some point? Do you want no kids? Seven kids? Do you want to go back to school? A good tip for the third date is to bring these things up so she knows what a life with you might be like and what to expect.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”