5 Day Date Ideas: Denver
If you are looking for a great way to plan a day date, then look no further, here are 5 day date ideas for Denver. Regardless of your interests, there is something in Denver for everyone. Enjoy activities from the great outdoors to a date that is sophisticated and chic. Denver has everything you need to plan the best day date and promises to be memorable for years to come.
- Denver Inside and Out. What better way is there to spend a day date in Denver than on this one of a kind walking tour/scavenger hunt based on the 1922 robbery of the Denver Mint? Participants of this tour find themselves interacting with unsavory characters and becoming accessories in Denver's most famous crime mystery in this adventure of live street theatre. Along the way, the tour will visit many of Denver's most noted landmarks as you follow clues to unravel the mystery of this famous heist. Advanced ticket purchase and reservations are required for "Denver Inside and Out" and can only be made on the Internet via the Website. The cost for adults is $40.00 per person. The starting point of the tour is located in Denver's historical "LoDo" district however; the meeting place will be kept secret until 24 hours prior of the tour for the protection of a few associates that are still on the lam.
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater. Located fifteen miles west of Denver, this day date idea in Denver is breathtaking. Red Rock's has an open-air theater surrounded by sandstones walls of a pre-historic ocean floor that cannot be duplicated anywhere in the world. Home to one of Colorado's ten Official Welcome Centers, enjoy the trading post, gift shop, snack bar and gourmet coffee. There is also a visitor center that features the music hall of fame, geology and paleontology tour and civilian conservation corp. Red Rocks Park has great trails for walking or biking and views that allow you to see Denver from fifteen miles away. To wrap it all up, enjoy a nice lunch or Sunday Brunch Buffet at the Ship Rock Grille.
- Denver Zoo. If you are an animal lover then a perfect day date idea for Denver is the zoo. Not every city or town can brag about having a zoo, but Denver does making this a great way to spend the day with your date. If you want to make this date unforgettable, consider the Denver Zoo's Adopt an Animal program. You and your date can make this day extra special by donating and participating in this special program. The Denver Zoo is located at 2300 Steele Street, Denver, Co 80205.
- Sporting Event. Another fun day date idea for Denver is one of Denver's professional sporting events. Denver is home to several professional athletic teams, regardless of the season you are sure to find a day game to enjoy from one of the Denver teams. Denver is home to the Bronco's, the Rockies, the Nuggets and the Avalanche. To add to this day date in Denver, take your date to lunch to one of the several restaurants on Denver's famous 16th Street Mall.
- Central City and Black Hawk. Located 34 mile miles west of Denver, you can enjoy a day date to these two historical old mining towns from the 1870's. Drive the beautiful scenic canyon road, enjoy mine tours, museums, the opera house and above all the 30 plus casinos. If this day date lingers into the night, you might consider staying the night at the famous Teller House Hotel, where President Grant once stayed.