5 Deep French Kissing Tips
If you are in need of five deep French kissing tips, you are not alone. Believe it or not, many people are intimidated by French kissing. They would prefer a simple peck on the cheek or lips. If you feel like you want to step it up a notch and impress that girl you met at the bar, then look no further. If you want to deep French kiss, follow the five tips given.
- Learn by example. This may seem weird initially, but one of the best ways to learn how to deep French kiss is to watch someone else do it. Of course, this doesn't mean to walk up to a couple and ask them to French kiss each other. Rent some black and white romance movies and fast forward to the kissing scenes. You can also rent some of the modern tear jerkers, but we wouldn't recommend watching a comedy. Besides, if your girl walks in on you watching this, you can get points with her because she will perceive you as sensitive!
- Practice eye contact. Before you go in for that perfect deep French kiss, it is best to gaze lovingly into your mate's eyes. Be careful not to stare too long. You may come off as creepy. Please try not to stare at her for more than five seconds, no matter how nervous you are.
- Practice good oral hygiene. There's nothing more embarrassing than a woman pulling away from you because of offensive breath. Make sure you brush your teeth, floss, and use mouthwash. Lay off on the onions and garlic flavored foods if you have dinner first.
- Close your eyes. Don't make her uncomfortable by staring at her when you're kissing. Close your eyes and keep them closed until the kiss is over.
- Practice makes perfect. Don't practice on other females, of course. Make sure you are alone and practice with a pillow or your hand.