5 Desserts For Easter
To plan your holiday menu smoothly, here are 5 desserts for Easter that are quick and easy to make. These desserts will make great presentations on your Easter dessert table.
Chocolate Pecan Strawberries
To make chocolate pecan strawberries, you will need:
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- 2 cups dipping milk chocolate
- Heat chocolate in the microwave for 30 second intervals until melted.
- Dip strawberries into the chocolate.
- Immediately dip strawberries into the nuts. Place on wax paper.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to use.
Busy Day Brownies
To make busy day brownies, you will need:
- 8 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Stir all ingredients together. Pour into a 9 x 13 grease pan.
- Bake for 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.
Peanut Butter Parfait
To make peanut butter parfait, you will need:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup whipped peanut butter, smooth
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate pudding, prepared
- Mix whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold in peanut butter
- Spoon one tablespoon of chocolate pudding into a dessert cup.
- Spoon one tablespoon of peanut butter mixture into dessert cup
- Repeat layers until dessert cups are full.
To make pear crumble, you will need:
- 8 oz. canned ear slices, drained
- 1/2 cup graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Spoon pears into four dessert bowls. Sprinkle with crackers.
- Drizzle with caramel topping. Top with whipped topping.
Easy Creme Brulee
To make easy creme brulee, you will need:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 (3.4-oz.) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- Add milk and half and half into a medium bowl. Add in pudding mix. Whisk for two minutes or until blended
- Pour into a shallow baking dish. Refrigerate for fifteen minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Sprinkle the top of pudding mix with brown sugar.
- Broil for 305 minutes or until sugar has caramelized. Serve immediately.