All males should be aware of at least 5 diet tips for better sex. If you are having good sex already, you can still eat your way to having great sex. The old saying, "You are what you eat " is true, so start eating better foods to have better sex. Below are 5 diet tips to help you have better sex.
- Eat plenty of fish. Eat fatty fish like salmon, bass, cod and canned kippered snacks. Good fats are a precursor to testosterone, and we all know that testosterone is responsible for a man's sex drive as well as his performance. Eating large amounts of good fats will not make you fat.
- Snack on nuts. Whenever you get hungry in between meals, snack on nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pecans and walnuts are a great source of healthy saturated fats that will assist your body in its production of sex hormones.
- Eat plenty of cruciferous vegetables. Eat something green, or green and leafy with every meal. Chow down on broccoli, spinach, cabbage and brussels sprouts. Eat collard, mustard and turnip greens. Eat salads topped with green or black olives and avocados as another source of good fats, and top it with an olive oil vinaigrette dressing. Green leafy vegetable will help your body to rid itself of excess estrogen for a more abundant presence of testosterone.
- Eat at least one serving of oatmeal a day. Forget about rolled oats, eat Irish steel cut oatmeal. Steel cut oatmeal leaves behind all of the nutrients that rolled oats don't, and it also tastes better. Oatmeal will help your body to produce sex hormones for better sex.
- Eat grapes. Grapes have been used as an aphrodisiac for centuries. Grapes are also one of natures antioxidants. Eat grapes as a snack and always keep some handy in the bedroom to seduce your partner into having great sex.
Avoid eating large amounts of kippered snacks as they are high in sodium.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …